Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow Cheated On Her Husband With Billionaire Jeff Soffer

Wow! I knew Vanity Fair had something good on that ugly ass bitch Gwyneth Paltrow, but I never imagined that it was this good. hahahaha According to Entertainment Tonite, Vanity Fair is going to run an article on the fact that Gwyneth Paltrow cheated on her drummer husband Chris Martin, with Billionaire developer Jeff Soffer who owns the Fontainebleau Hotels in Florida. And Jeff is married. He married ex-model Elle Macpherson earlier this year.  So they are both wrong for cheating. But Gwyneth of course denies the affair. I think she did it. She seems like the slutty cheating type to me. I cant wait for the article to come out so that we can get the low down dirty details that I know Vanity Fair will have! Yeah Vanity Fair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment