Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

Modern Toilet Restaurant, Yes I Said TOILET RESTAURANT!

Okay this is just cray crazy! But there is a string of restaurants in Taiwan and China, where the patrons sit on commodes and dine out of mini commodes and drink out of mini urinals. What sicko thought this up? First of all, I don't think the commodes would be comfortable unless they had one of those padded seats. hahahaha And next, when I order my Shabu Shabu or Chicken Chow Mein, I don't want to eat it out of a mini toilet, do they even wash under the ring of the bowl? hahahaha You know when you clean your home toilet, that ring is the catch all for the bits of pooh. hahahahaha Apparently these restaurants are doing quite well, they were opened in 2008 and 2009 and all are still open and thriving. And I think that when I saw this story on the news, they said that one just opened in Los Angeles. Good luck with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment