Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2015

ABC and Sony Remaking Fantasy Island....Yeah!!!!



Actors Ricardo Montalban and Herve Villiechaize.

I am so excited to report that ABC Network and Sony TV are remaking the 1980s hit TV Show Fantasy Island. Yeah! I used to love this show. Ricardo Montalban was the host of the Island and Herve Villiechaize was his little co-host. "Boss, the plane, the plane!" was his tag line. And they both wore crisp white suits with black ties. So HOT!!! So, in this new remake, the host of the "Island" is now going to be a woman and the location where the fantasies takes place is no longer an "Island" but a compound in San Francisco. That's too bad, but hey it's the 2000s, so Ricardo cant live forever, but if the island was real, I think he would have. hahahaha I just think they should have found another really distinguished looking guy to portray the Leader!!!!! And I guess there's probably not going to be a co-host either. Oh well, I am sure whatever and whatever they come up with is going to be good. They are planning on having 2 "guests" each episode, just like the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment