Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Current List of Top 20 TV Shows!



Blindspot
Actor Sullivan Stapleton portrays FBI Agent Kurt Weller on "Blindspot"


Here is a list of the current Top 20 TV shows, just 1 month into the fall season:

1. “Blindspot” 3.6
2. “Quantico” 2.6
3. “The Muppets” 2.5
4. “Heroes: Reborn” 2.4 (tie)
4. “Life in Pieces” 2.4 (t)
4. “Limitless” 2.4 (t)
7. “Rosewood” 2.2 (tie)
7. “Scream Queens” (t)
9. “Best Time Ever With Neil Patrick Harris” 1.9 (debuted before fall season started)
10. “Code Black” 1.6
11.  “Dr. Ken” 1.5 (tie)
11. “Grandfathered” 1.5 (t)
13. “Blood & Oil” 1.4 (tie)
13. “The Grinder” 1.4 (t)
15. “The Player” 1.3
16. “Minority Report” 1.2
17. “Truth Be Told” 0.7
18. “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” 0.3
Now you may or may not agree with this list. I know I sure don't agree with it. From 10 on down, I don't think they should even have made the list. As a matter of fact. I have never even heard of the "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend". hahahaha And "Scream Queens" is a Godawful show that should be cancelled immediately! I couldn't even make it through the first episode. hahahaha Sigh. I think my "Chicago Fire", "Chicago PD", should be in the top 20!! And where are my NCIS shows??? I am just floored that they are no longer in the Top 20!!! What the hell is going on here!!?!?!  This list MUST be wrong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment