Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Ice T and Coco Have Lavish Baby Shower!






Actor Ice T and wife Coco throw lavish baby shower for Coco. The couple is expecting their first child a daughter, very soon. And Coco is FINALLY showing. I saw a picture of her on WWHL with Andy Cohen and she was 6 months pregnant, but she was not showing at all. But now, she is CLEARRLY pregnant. hahahaha Dayum oh dayum, her knockers are GINORMOUS! hahahaha
Ice and Coco are expecting a little girl and they have named her Chanel Nicole. That's cute, I named my dog Coco Chanel. hahahaha I know it's not the same thing, but I just thought I'd share with you. hahahaha

This will be the first child for the happy couple, but Ice T has 2 grown children from a previous relationship. hahahaha

They cleaned up too, just look at all of the cool gifts they received. Coco stayed up to 430 am opening up the gifts.











No comments:

Post a Comment