Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Full Frontal Nudes of Justin Beiber in Bora Bora!!!




Okay, I cant stand 21 yr old "singer" Justin Beiber, but I know you guys like him. Anyway, Justin was vacationing in Bora Bora with some model (of course he is) and he was snapped completely naked getting in and out of a private pool at his over the water bungalow. Yes, it's one of those fabulous resorts where they have built the bungalows on stilts right over the ocean. And then you have tiny private swimming pools and jacuzzis. So someone with one of the giant telephoto lenses was lucky enough to catch Justin in the buff. I am sure those pics sold for BIG MONEY! hahahaha Anyway, Wendy Williams and her staff have seen the uncensored pics and according to Wendy and her cohort Suzanne, both claim that Justin is very well endowed. But that's all relative, she could have just been unlucky in life and only seen guys with 4 inch cocks and now Justin might have 5 or 6 inches and she could be misjudging the length. hahahaha So far, I can only find the censored pics, damnit. hahahaha I am looking so that I can let you know if it is worth it or not. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment