Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Howard Stern Leaving America's Got Talent...Simon Cowell Taking His Place....YEAH!!!!!



Simon Cowell

Clutch the pearls!!! Gurls!!! Howard Stern is departing America's Got Talent Judges Table and the infamous and VERY lovable Simon Cowell will be taking his place. YEAH!!!! This is the BEST news EVER!!!! Howard is so butt ugly that gazing upon him makes my eyes cry 1000 year old rancid devil eggs. hahahaha I love me some Simon Cowell. When he left American Idol, I stopped watching it. Simon is a hoot and one of the few straight guys on the planet that can read a bitch and make her cry. hahahahaha I am such a fan, I grew a boner just thinking about it. hahahaha (Nah, not really but it sounds funny right? LOL) But seriously, I can start watching America's Got Talent next summer when it returns. Will you be watching?

Once Simon joins the judging table, there will not be any American Judges at the table. Howie is Canadian, Heidi Klum is from Germany and Simon is British. hahahaha

I am not posting a pic of Howard Stern because I don't want to have to clean up the mess. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment