Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2015

UPDATE: Lamar Odom...Awake and Talking. Yeah!! Our Prayers Were Answered.


Lamar Odom's sense of humor made him the life of the Lakers' locker room. (Getty Images)

I don't know Lamar Odom personally and I am not normally a fan of athletes. However, I like this guy. He seems to be a really nice guy, that's why everyone says about him. And he's experienced a lot of heartache in his life. So have I, so maybe that's why I like him. I just wish he would get off of the drugs. My drug of choice is sugar. I struggle every day with it and I have diabetes, so it's really a struggle. And I cant get off of it. I drink real soda and I know I shouldn't but I just cant help myself.

Anyway, on my local news tonite, they reported that Lamar Odom opened his eyes today and he smiled and gave the thumbs up and he is talking with Khloe and other family members. That is just the best news ever. I am so happy that God listened to our prayers and hopefully Lamar will make a 100 % recovery. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment