Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Project Runway Designer Steals Her Way to New York Fashion Week!!!




Reese Witherspoon, Red Carpet Oscar's 2011, Armani Prive Gown.


Oh what a tangled web we weave, whilst we practice to deceive!!! I think that's how that saying goes. I am absolutely floored about what bullshit went down on Project Runway tonite. Edmon was sent home after being one of the top designers the entire season. Yes, his dress was hot ass mess, but Ashley has been in the bottom for weeks and and weeks and I think she should have been sent home instead of Edmond. The other person who should have been sent home was Candace Cuoco her sleek black evening gown was a direct steal from an Armani Prive gown worn by Reese Witherspoon on the red carpet of the 2011 Oscars. They haven't posted the pics for this episode's runway yet. But once they do, I will copy and paste Candace's dress to this posting. I knew I had seen that dress b4. I was thinking the Met Gala, but then I was watching Rachel Zoe's show and damn it if the didn't show this dress. I hate cheaters, Candace needs to be disqualified from the show, right away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment