Search This Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Actor Ed Burns is a WHALE!

I was bored the other day and so I was scrolling through my On Demand shows and found one called Mob City. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to see all of the HOT guys on this show. Plus I am a sucker for a good mob show. Anyway, one of the hotties is Ed Burns. Do you remember him? He's appeared in several major motion pictures, like Saving Private Ryan, The Brothers McMullen, and The River King.And he was kind of a heartthrob back in the 90s. (Sighs dreamily hahahaha) Well imagine my surprise when I see Ed in one scene wearing nothing but a guitar. Now normally that is my kind of scene, nothing I love more than to see a man naked or near naked. hahahahaha Well my chin hit the floor and my tongue rolled completely out of my head when I saw how wide and fat Ed Burns is. Earlier in his other scenes, when he was dressed in a suit, you couldn't see what his body looked like. He still has nice muscular arms so it was misleading and he looked how he always looked. But once you strip away the suit and tie, and there's nothing covering his giant belly and big fat ass, you could see how badly he has let himself go. His belly is so wide, it was almost and wide as the body of the guitar he was holding in front of him to hide his nakedness. He has some big giant double D moobs (man boobs=moobs) and an even larger gut. hahahaha I would still hit that though, because he still has some very pretty blue eyes with his dark brown hair, yum yum yum. hahahahaha It's just more cushion for pushin' hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment