Search This Blog

Thursday, December 19, 2013

McDonald's Set to Discontinue Mighty Wings

Oh Thank God! Mickey D's Mighty wings were HORRIBLE! McDonald's claims that the public thought they were too spicy. I tried them and they were not spicy enough for me. They had a funny Hidden Valley-esque taste to them. Hidden Valley is good in salad dressing. In my opinion it doesn't make a good seasoning for fried chicken. I'm old school, fried chicken should be crispy and have either a garlicy or oniony after taste to it. Yum Yum!!! Anything else and it's not good chicken in my opinion. So now McDonald's has 10 million pounds of the wings in the freezer and they are wondering what to do with them. I say lower your prices, and have a big sale on those wings. Currently, you get 3 wings for $3.69, 5 for $5.59 and 10 for $9.69! Outrageous! Because its not even 3 whole wings, what you got were wingettes, the drumstick and middle wing portion of the full wing. Hell for $3.69 I can buy the whole bird!!!! I think McDonald's should sell 10 wingettes for $5.69, 5 for $3.69 and 3 for $1.29. Hello? That's the only way you are going to sell that many wings in a timely fashion. If you cant sell them, then McDonald's should donate them to shelters around the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment