Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Kandi Buruss Needs to Set Her Mother Straight!

Okay Kandi, I know you don't care what anyone thinks about your relationship between you and your mother, but gurl, here is some sage advice that is sent from a place of love and having lived through it myself. Trust me that this MUST be done!!! Now, I am not saying that you have to curse your mother out or be disrespectful to her. But you need to put your big gurl panties on and tell your mother to keep her opinions to herself unless you ask her. Now I loved my mother dearly, she sacrificed a lot for me and my brothers, but she was just like your mother. No one was good enough for me and she never happy that I was dating men to begin with. But I had to sit her down and tell her, I am just as grown as you are and I will date, fuck, any man that tickles my fancy. I am a homosexual and I will NEVER date let alone marry a woman. It took my mother nearly 15yrs to get over that fact, but eventually she did. It's all in the way you deliver the message. And be prepared for your mother to not talk to you for awhile, for me and my mom, it was about 6yrs. My mother is gone now and I would give anything just to have one of those arguments again! Rest in Peace Mama! But you will have no peace if you don't have this talk with her. She will continue to interfere and make you cry, if you don't. Good Luck! Things will only change if you put your foot down and tell your mother how much she hurts you when she interferes with your personal life. Because her behavior on last Sunday's episode of RHOA was appalling! She was going to jump on your friend and employee, Carmon, at the Bridal Salon. Carmon shouldn't have been engaging her, but I could feel the woman's frustration with the situation.I'll tell you what your mother's problem is, she needs a man of her own to blow out her back and keep her too busy to be dipping into your personal business. hahahahaha Good Luck Kandi, but nothings going to change until you put your foot down, gurl.

No comments:

Post a Comment