Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

Xfactor USA Finale!

Thank God it's finally over!!! It didn't have the outcome that I wanted. SPOILER ALERT! Stop reading if you don't want to know who won. But that God awful couple Alex and Siera won. Damnit! I feel so sorry for Elona Santiago and Lillie McCloud. They were the 2 BEST singers in the entire competition. I sure hope they both get record deals!!! They certainly deserve it. So poor Carlito was the first finalist to get the boot, then it was down to Jeff Gutt and Alex and Siera. I would have preferred that Jeff Gutt won instead of Alex and Siera. They really should be called Alex and Snora, their singing style is so boring and old fashioned, it always makes me sleepy when they sing. hahahahaaaaa............ Whew, I just nodded off thinking about them. hahahahaha You know what else was surprising, that Alex and Siera only got a $1 million dollar recording contract. What happened to the $5 million that the first 2 winners received? As a matter of fact, what happened to the first 2 winners? I have NEVER seen or heard from them since they won in their respective years. Melody supposedly had a song out during season 2 of Xfactor USA but I never heard it. I think she appeared on one of the results shows, but I don't remember. That's not good for her. hahahahaha Oh well, this may be the last season of it Xfactor USA anyway, Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell might be leaving the show, according to Wendy Williams. Demi wants to go on tour and Simon wants to go behind the scenes. If Simon leaves, I will not watch any Xfactor again. Simon makes the show! I like Demi too, but she can be replaced. hahahaha Simon is the only one who cannot be replaced!

Oh, I almost forgot to talk about the finale! It was kind of boring! Okay, I love Christmas time but I did not enjoy all of the Christmas songs they were singing on the finale. This was not a Christmas Special! It was the finale of a singing competition, so sing regular songs for me, thank you very much. hahahaha Leona Lewis was on the finale and I was impressed with how good she looks now. She used to look like a tranny, but she looked all female today. hahahaha She sang a new Christmas song and it was ok. I don't think it will be a classic. hahahaha Pittbull was his usual self, but Keisha was missing, I thought they kept saying she was scheduled to make an appearance on the show?? Mary J Blige sounded good, but I didn't like her outfit. A White jacket with black pants and a lace body suit with her bra showing through. Come on, it's Christmas, she should have worn a nice red dress. hahahaha Oh well, to me the finale sucked. I was bored most of the time.You know it always bothers me when Finales of singing competitions don't have past winners nor past contestants on the show. I think it should be a given, that on the finale, all of the past winners should come back and sing a song. Promote any new projects and let us see how professional they are now. When that doesn't happen, it tells me, something is wrong. Either they haven't grown since appearing on the show or maybe even they are no longer in the business now. Hmmmm. What happened to Melody or Melanie, whatever her name was and what happened to the county guy???

No comments:

Post a Comment