Search This Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Evelyn Lozado Finally Reveals Who Knocked Her Up!

I still cannot stand this bitch, and I only write about her because her antics are mildly relevant. hahahaha Anyway with that being said, Evelyn gave an interview to OMG!Insider in which she reveals who her baby daddy is. It is MLB Superstar Carl Crawford, who is estimated to be worth around $142 million dollars. Leave it to a gold digging whore like Evelyn to get knocked up by a super rich ball player. (Ouch, that was a read! hahahaha) Good Looking out, you $2.00 whore! And Carl, I feel sorry for you, because you are going to be latched to this whore for the next 18yrs and possibly for life! I really wished you had wrapped it up! And what the hell were you doing having unprotected sex with that tramp? If I were you, I'd get tested for all of the major stds! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment