Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Time Magazine Has Lost All Credibility With Me

Why, you ask? Because Time Magazine just released it's list of nominations for People of the Year and you will never guess what drug addict they nominated? Myley Cyrus. WTF!!! What is worst is that actually also nominated some note worthy people on this list. President Barak Obama and the current Pope. Now, those 2 I agree with. But Myley Cyrus, who cant keep her clothes on to save her life, she smokes weed, I saw her at that awards show in Europe. And I think that old adage, if it quacks like a duck it is a duck. So Myley dresses like a hooker, I bet she is a hooker! Personally, I think she needs some singing lessons, but with her weak ass voice, it probably wont really help her much. (Ouch! That was a read! hahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment