Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Actor Alec Baldwin is an Undercover Homophobe!

Wow! This is really shocking! Actor Alec Baldwin called a paparazzo a "cock sucking fag" the other day when the guy was trying to take a pic of Alec's wife and daughter as they entered town car. Alec chased after the reporter yelling and cursing at him. This is not the first time that Alec has had a run in with a paparazzo. It seems like he loves having confrontations with them, just a couple of days later, Alex was filmed yelling and threatening more papps and trying to have a blond female one arrested for trying to hit his wife in the face with a microphone recently. Now I have viewed both sets of film on the TMZ website and I assure you, Alec definitely calls the one papps a "cock sucking fag". And that tells me that Alec is a HOMOPHOBE! You know anger and booze are truth serums. So when people get mad and start yelling things at you to hurt you, that is how they really feel. 'Cause one doesn't yell compliments at people when they are mad. Personally, I think Alec and his family should move out of the condo he currently lives in and moves into one with an underground garage, where he and his family can get in and out of their cars without being harassed by the Paparazzi! The fact that he doesn't do that tells me the enjoys these little confrontations. Or he should hire 4 security guards to form a human barrier and push back the papps on both sides and Alec and his family exit the building and enter their car. The fact that he hasn't done either of these things tells me that he is mean asshole and he enjoys the drama. If I were that papps, I would yelled, "you say that like it's a bad thing Alec". hahahaha I am a cocksucker and damn proud of it! So when people call me that, I am not offended. hahahaha Straight men always like to try and demean another str8 guy by calling him a cocksucker. What did offend me was that Alec Baldwin, who has been a champion of gay marriage chose that slur to yell at the guy. And that in and of itself is very telling about who Alec is as a person. He is a fake ass bigot! It's just like when a white person gets mad at a black person and the first word out of his mouth is the N word. That tells me you are a bigot and you don't like black people. And nothing good you have ever done can change how I now view you. Because, you don't have to get racial, you can call me a black bitch or a fat bitch or anything like that, but once you go racial, I am done with you. So all of the money and the lending of his celebrity for gay rights has been for naught. Alec did all of that because it is the political correct thing to do, this is Hollywood's cause celeb this year. Alec Baldwin is a HOMOPHOBE! Plain and simple! Just like the actor from Seinfeld who portrayed Kramer is a racist. That year when he was doing stand up and got into that verbal altercation with the black couple and he kept calling the black man the N word. Not once, or twice or even 3 times, it was like 5 or 6 times.  And every time he said it, the crowd booed and hissed at him. So I get you are mad and caught up in the moment, but when the crowd is letting you know by booing you that you are saying something wrong, and you continue! That's your true colors shining through! Racist ass mother fucker! I stopped watching Seinfeld reruns after that.  So just like I was done with that racist actor, I am done with Alec Baldwin also.

No comments:

Post a Comment