Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

CPAP Chin Strap!

I have been using a cpap machine to help me sleep for about 10yrs now. But last night I had the BEST night of sleep ever! I just purchased a chin strap from Amazon market place for like $2.29 plus 5.00 shipping which was wwaaaayyyyyy cheaper than the $14.00 plus shipping they were asking for it on the CPAP website. I really felt like a trussed up turkey or something but once I fell asleep it was all gravy. hahahahaha So I only slept 5hrs but I feel like I slept 10! hahahaha and my mouth is not dry. And I didn't have to bake with super hot air! Whoever designs these machines don't know how to set the temperatures on the humidifiers correctly. If you use the humidifier, it's either way too hot or or not warm enough to make a difference. There was no in between. Now I might not need to take a nap in the afternoon. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment