Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Person Of Interest SUCKS!

I am so mad, I want to spit! And I think spitting is just disgusting! "Spoiler Alert!" I am a huge fan of Person of Interest and on last night's episode, Joss Carter, portrayed by Taraji P. Henson was killed on duty by a member of HR. Damnit! At first I thought that she was just badly injured and would be back next week like always. But NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!! John was also shot for the 2nd time during that episode but he will be back next week! It's just not fair! Joss had finally brought down HR and arrested the leader of HR and turned him into the feds and then she gets gunned down later that night by Simmons of HR. I wanted to jump into my TV and beat the fuck out of Simmons! It was just so low down and dirty!!!!!!!!!!! Rest in Peace Joss Carter, you were an amazing police detective and you had fabulous hair! hahahahahaha ( I know it's just a TV show, but I am really upset!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment