Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

Kim Kardashian Has Only 10% of a Heart!

Today, Kim Kardashian who has a net worth of about $40 Million dollars is having an eBay sale of some of her designer duds and accessories but is only donating 10% of the proceeds to a Charity to help Philippine Typhoon victims. Wow, really? You greedy heartless bitch! I was a big fan of yours Kim, but now, I just look at you and shake my head in disgust. You can afford to donate some real cash to this cause, but your greedy ass is doing as little as possible! I think you should donate 10% of your net worth to this cause! $4 million dollars is nothing to you and your mega rich fiance! My hat goes off to Victoria Beckham and her hubby, they took 20 boxes of their designer dudes and donated 100% of them to be sold and have 100% of the proceeds to help Typhoon victims. That's how you do it, Kim, take heed. God doesn't like ugly and right now, you are looking terrible gurl!

No comments:

Post a Comment