Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

Shocking Eliminations on Xfactor To Everyone But Me!

Simon and the other judges were very shocked tonite when Sweet Suspense got eliminated at the beginning of the show. They had received the lowest number of votes from the public. But apparently, the public saw the same show that I saw. Sweet Suspense did a piss poor job of the 1980s Hit song Mickey by Toni Basil. I used to love this song and still watch the video sometimes on Youtube. The cute cheerleader costumes with the dramatic Drag Queen makeup! hahahaha Anyway, the girls of Sweet Suspense were pitchy and the verses sounded awful. Only on the chorus was there real cohesiveness in the harmony. I had to listen to the original last night to get their bad version out of my head. hahahaha And Simon had the nerver to tell them their performance was the best one of the night! WTF! Are you serious! I think Simon needs to clean out the wax from his ears. hahahahaha Then Khaya Cohen massacres Borderline by Madonna! Again I had to listen to the original to get the bad version out of my head! hahahahaha The last loser on the show was Rachel Potter. I never liked her, I think she needs to go back to Nashville and start tending bar again. hahahaha Luckily for Khaya she redeemed herself in the sing off with Rachel, so Rachel was sent home. Now before I go, I have to comment on Kelly Rowland. I used to like her, but now I think she is a rude ass bitch! And HELL of GHETTO!!! Last week, Kelly jumped up and got in Simon's face, put her hands on her hips and said, "Say something wrong, I dare you!" I was really taken aback by that and then again tonite, Kelly snapped at Mario when he was trying to get her to make a decision, that we all knew she would make anyway. She voted to keep her mentee and to kick off Khaya. Wow, what a no brainer! I think the judges should be given a 30 second time limit, if they don't answer "Who are you voting to send home question?" within 30 seconds, then it is an automatic vote to send their contestant home and if they don't have a contestant, then they lose the right to vote. Also, if Kelly is acting the same way she acted in the UK for UK Xfactor, I see why she got fired. What a fucking BIATCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment