Search This Blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Chris Brown Throws Tantrum At Rehab After Just 2 Weeks Stay

Wow, I am not surprised at this, it's just one more bad incident after another with this fool. Chris Brown and his mother were in a therapy session at rehab and Mom tells him that he needs to stay for the full 90 days. Well Chris didn't like this so he jumps up and walks out of the therapy session and goes to the parking lot and picks up a rock and smashes the windshield on his mother's car. WOW! I think Mom should have had Chris arrested. He needs tough love. And I think he needs an ass whipping too. I'm available Mom, if you are too scared to spank this nitwit! Hey Mom, maybe you should have raised him better? Eh? Hey Judge, I hope you are reading this revoke his probation! Send his ass to PRISON! At least rehab did the right thing and kicked Chris out! Which he certainly deserved to be, but he needs HELP! He needs Jesus! hahahahaha I've said it b4 and I'll say it again, get it together Chris Brown. GET IT TOGETHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment