Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

BBQ Boneless Rib Sandwich At Burger King...Sad Redheaded Step Child of the McDonald's McRib

Ok I love me some bbq pork! Ribs with bones or Rib tips, or the boneless BBQ pork sandwich knows affectionately as the McDonald's McRib and I'm there with a bib ready to eat! hahahaha Well I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the commercial for the Burger King BBQ rib sandwich and it was JUST $1.00. Great Price point! But I was completely DISAPPOINTED when I tried it. It is the sad and lonely redheaded step child of BBQ pork sandwiches. hahahaha First off, the bun was stale and then to add insult to injury, Burger King does NOT submerge their pork cutlet into the bbq sauce, they simply swipe it once with a dry brush of sauce. So eating the Burger King bbq rib sandwich was like eating some dry ass crackers with a hand full of sand on top of it. EWWWW!!! Thank God I had a 3liter soda at home. I didn't drink the entire bottle but I sure felt like I needed to. hahahaha Ouch! That was definitely a read! hahahahaha Well, today I had a Mcrib sandwich, I was trying to get that God awful memory of the Burger Kind fiasco out of my head and throat. hahahaha (Ouch, that was another read! hahahaha) And I was just AMAZED! First of all, the bread was fresh and soft and pillowy! Next the sauce and there was a LOT of it was delicious and sweet with a slight tang to it. Oh my god, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! hahahahaha Oh and to top it off, the McRib is twice the size of the one you get at Burger King. Double the pleasure and double the fun. hahahahahaThank You McDonald's you do it right! Burger King, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. However in this case you came up with very sad and lonely 99 cents copy! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment