Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sri Lankan Couple Sets New World Record for Most Number of Bridesmaids Ever!

Naslan and Nisansala ( no last names given) were married on Nov 8th and the bride had 126 bridesmaids. That is a new world record according to Guinness World Records, The Groom Naslan wasn't going to be undone, he had 25 best men and 20 page boys. What the hell is a page boy? I've never heard of that for a wedding! That is just a ridiculous ginormous sized wedding party! That's 194 bridal party gifts they had to buy, if they stick with tradition. And such a long procession into the chapel at the wedding, that's at least 2hrs alone just for the bridesmaids to enter the chapel! That is just retarded in my opinion. I sure hope they had a good cocktail hour right after the ceremony. I just watched I Dream of Nene the Wedding, last weekend and she had 9 bridesmaids and those bitches were arguing and snipping at each other until Nene laid down the law to the instigator of the drama, Diana. So I don't know how the hell, the bride Nisansala handled 126! Good going gurl! And good luck to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment