Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Infamous Psychic Sylvia Brown Dead at Aged 77yrs

I wonder if she saw that coming? hahahaha Probably not. I call her infamous because she wasn't very good at predicting future events like who would a given political election for example. Or who the culprit was in a criminal investigation. She even told Amanda Berry's mother that Amanda was dead when in reality she was living unhappily as Ariel Castro's love slave in his home. Sylvia also predicted that President Obama would not be reelected as President. Ump! That was wrong too. hahahahaha And when Sylvia gave someone a "reading" she basically just played 20 questions until the client would finally agree about something. Yawn! No cause of death was given in the Yahoo article. Hmmm, I wonder if she had cancer? I'd say rest in peace, but I think Sylvia went to hell for all of the lies she told. hahahaha Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment