Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Actor Columbus Short Confirmed Today That He Has Left The HIT ABC Show Scandal

Wow, I kind of thought he was leaving since he was having so many real legal problems and then in the Season 3 Finale, the man who killed the President's son/brother pulled out a gun with a silencer on it. After Harrison confronted Rowan Pope in his B613 Offices. That was a completely stupid move on Harrison's part. DUH! If you wanna be all bad ass and confront the alleged master mind behind the killing of the President's son/brother, you don't do it face to face when he has henchmen around who are armed. Come one! Give me a break. Oh well, here is the written statement that Columbus put out, “At this time I must confirm my exit from a show I’ve called home for 3 years, with what is the most talented ensemble on television today," Short says in his statement. "I would like to first thank [creator] Shonda Rhimes for the opportunity to work with such an amazing cast. Thank you GLADIATORS, who have supported me throughout my entire career and of course to ABC and Shondaland for allowing me to play such a pivotal role in the Scandal series. I have enjoyed every single minute of it. Everything must come to an end and unfortunately the time has come for Harrison Wright to exit the canvas. I wish nothing but the best for Shonda, Kerry and the rest of the cast, who have become like a second family to me in such a short amount of time. For this, I will forever be grateful.” Good Luck to you Columbus, you're gonna need it. One of the cases against him is a felony battery charge that happened in late March in a restaurant when some guy was heckling Columbus. And the other case is a misdemeanor spousal battery charge. Sounds to me like Columbus needs some serious anger management!

No comments:

Post a Comment