Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

RHOA Reunion Part 2 Review

Wow, this did not disappoint! It was drama filled and had lots of bullshit being tossed around. Andy and every one in the beginning of the hour talking about how they abhor violence and blah blah blah blah, that was just pure bullshit! Everyone sitting there knew that Kenya asked for it and got just what she deserved. She actually deserves more! I hate a passive aggressive bitch who forces someone into violence and then sits there and plays the victim, "awww, I just don't know what gets into so and so to make "her/him" get so violent." Bitch stop lying!!!! Maybe if you were not pushing those buttons all of the time, then you wouldn't be getting your ass kicked all of the time. Okay! Alright!! Now just sit down and shut the fuck up!!!

Mama Joyce was on this episode and she's lost 40lbs, she claims it was from stress. No it wasn't. It was from her drinking all of that hateraide against her daughter. Hateraide is slimming! Kandi, I like you most of the time, but your mother is a stone cold jealous ass bitch! She is jealous of your money, jealous of the fact that you can find men to love you and men who will commit to you. That is your mother's biggest problem!!! Personally, I think you should cut ties with her. PERIOD!!!  You will never have one day of peace as long as she is in your life. I am sorry to say it, but that is how I see it. She was even purposefully messing up your wedding date tonite, just to dig at you again tonite. Love does not hurt!!! Whether it is mother's love, bf or gf friend love or mother to child love. Abuse is abuse! If someone who claims to love you keeps hurting you, they do not love you. I don't understand why some people do not understand that concept. When I was 18 I came out of the closet and my mother I would fight constantly over it. So I moved out of her house and I did not talk to her for 8yrs. We briefly reconciled and then once again, she started in on me about how wrong homosexuality is and how I was going to hell etc etc. So again, I stopped talking to her for another 6 or 7 yrs. It wasn't until after my older brother died we reconcile again and then she stopped harassing me for being gay. I think those big separations and the death of her first child made her realize that I was her child, and if she wasn't going to love me unconditionally, I was not going to be in her life. We went on to become very good friends and she never once spoke badly to me again. Kandi as long as you allow your mother to go all in on you on whatever she wants to, you will have to suffer and cry about it. But here is the phrase that pays, "I am just as grown as you are and I will do as I see fit for me."(That's the nice version. hahahaha I used to tell my mother, "I am just as grown as you are and I will do whatever the fuck I want to do") You can phrase it however you like, but just keep the "I am just as grown as you are" part in it. hahahahaha

Lastly, the other big revelation was the fact that Nene and Cynthia are no longer friends and do not play on changing that any time soon. According to Cynthia, "sometimes friendships run their course". Bullshit!! That sounds like Peter telling you not to be friends with Nene. Peter is a bitch. Cynthia needs to leave his broke ass. He's bringing you down gurl!!! There is a reason why all of his businesses go belly up after awhile. He's a bad businessman!!! So tell him to kick rocks and don't let t he door hit you where the good Lord split you! hahahaha

Next week in Part 3, the husbands!!! Oh yes! It's gonna get ugly!!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment