Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

Congratulations to RHOA Star Kandi Burruss on Her Marriage to Todd Tucker

Congratulations go out to Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker as they tied the knot on Friday 4 April 2014. Hmm, so their wedding date is 4/4/2014....That's not a good date! The actual date of the wedding should either add up to 1 or 2....so like 2, 10, 11, and 20, are all good dates. Apparently on 2 of her cast members from RHOA were in attendance at the wedding, Porsha as a guest and Phaedra as a bridesmaid. Looks like everyone else was off doing other things. hahahaha Well, good luck Kandi, but I only give the marriage like 3 yrs tops. I sure hope your attorney locked that prenup up really tight gurl, 'cause Todd is gonna try and break it, I promise you that! He is an opportunist from the work go, gurl!!!!! I wonder who the bride wore? And where the wedding cake came from? hahahaha Personally, if I didn't design my own gown, I would only be happy in a Vera Wang original. And my cake would have to either come from that Weinstein chick in NYC or Buddy the Cake Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment