Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2014

New Judges for Season 7 The Voice

Awww, I am really on the fence for this folks. I think this is either going to be really good or really bad. But the latest news reports for Season 7 the Voice looks to hold lots of changes. Christina Aguilera will not be holding down her chair on Season 7, Gwen Stefani will take over temporarily. Allegedly due to Christina's current pregnancy. But she should drop the kid by then, no? And we all know celebrities don't raise their children, several nannys do. hahahaha Also new on the panel for Season 7 is Pharrell Williams who will be taking over for Cee Lo Green. Pharrell is not someone I would really say is a singer , per say, and he definitely doesn't have a voice any where near what Cee Lo has. The remaining chairs on the panel will remain the same....Blake and fine ass Adam as usual. hahahaha Oh well, lately I don't watch the Voice until they get to the live shows anyway. I am really bored with the auditions. Too many years of watching American Idol, I guess. (Shrugs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment