Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Passenger Goes Overboard From Celebration Cruise Line Ship...2nd Time in 2 Years

Okay sometimes people say 3 times the charm however in this case, I say 2 times is enough for me. I would NEVER take a cruise on any ship in the fleet from Celebration Cruise Line, but especially NOT on the ship named Bahamas Celebration. This is the 2nd time in 2 yrs that a passenger has gone overboard from this ship. 2yrs ago it was a female passenger, (identity withheld in the article), and this time it is a male passenger (again the identity is withheld), who went missing on the return trip from the Bahamas to Florida on Sunday morning about 27 miles East of Florida. Once the ship was notified it turned around and went back looking for him and the Coast Guard was notified. But so far no luck. I mean honestly, that is not surprising, it's literally like looking for a needle in a haystack!!! The guy would have had more of a chance had he been in the Gulf of Mexico or the Pacific Ocean where water temperatures are much warmer. So in my opinion this is a recovery missing not a rescue mission. So sad! That's why if I ever take a cruise, I am not going out on the decks alone at any time. No body is gonna run up behind me and push me overboard!!! That is way too much water to drink LOL!!! May God rest his soul in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment