Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

LA Clipper's Owner Donald Sterling is a RACIST From the Word GO!

Okay, I was reading this Yahoo article about all of the racist behavior of Donald Sterling and I couldn't even finish the article because I was getting too upset. This man is so fucking racist, he needs to be strung up by the neck on the nearest tree. And what kills me is his current girlfriend is Blaxican; half black and half Mexican. I have dated racists like him in the past so I completely understand the situation. The racist may hate blacks and other minorities but he loves having sex with them because it is so taboo.

Here are some of the many incidents of racism that Don Sterling has exhibited over the years,
* In a 2009 wrongful termination suit, NBA legend and former Clipper's General Manager Elgin Baylor sued Sterling stating that Sterling had a "plantation mentality". “[Sterling] said, 'Personally, I would like to have a white Southern coach coaching poor black players.' And I was shocked. And he looked at me and said, ‘Do you think that’s a racist statement?' I said, 'Absolutely. That’s plantation mentality.'" During this time, 3 players also complained that Sterling was bringing women into the locker room to gawk at them and overheard Sterling say, "Look at all of those beautiful black bodies"
* In 2006 , the Department of Justice brought housing-discrimination charges against Sterling for allegedly refusing to rent to African-Americans at his Los Angeles residential complexes. The suit was settled three years later for a record $2.75 million, with Sterling avoiding an admission of liability.
* In 2003, a former mistress was suing Sterling and in his deposition Sterling talked about paying her $500 every time they had sex. "When you pay a woman for sex, you are not together with her. You're paying her for a few moments to use her body for sex. Is it clear? Is it clear?" Also during that same deposition Sterling made went off on this wild tangent during questioning, 
A. Well I fool around sometimes. I do. When a girl seduces me and tells me all of these hot stories and dirty things and tells me how much she wants to suck on me and takes my shoes off and licks my feet and touches me.
When I am in the limousine, she takes all of her clothes. The Limo driver said "what is going on?" And she started sucking me on the way to Mr. Koon's house. And I thank her. I thank her for making me feel good.
Q. Sir, the question was, Is this your handwriting.
* Then way back in 1983 prospective Clippers coaching candidate Rollie Massimino says that Sterling used the N-word in an impromptu interview at LAX (via Jeff Pearlman):
“Here’s this guy, and he has this blond bimbo with him, they have a bottle of champagne, they’re tanked. And Don looks at me and he says, ‘I wanna know why you think you can coach these n*****s.’”
Wow, more than 20yrs of incidents and just now every one is getting outraged at his recent comments! I think every one is a day late and a dollar short. He should have been dismissed 20 yrs ago! And you know there were incidents in between 1983 and 2003. We just don't know about them. It's just so sad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment