Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2014

Taco Bell Set to Open New High End Eatery this Week, US Taco

Okay this is kind of silly, but I see where they are coming from. Taco Bell knows that there are some fake ass (boo-gie)  people out there who refuse to eat at Taco Bell. so they have decided to open a new high end restaurant called US Taco. US Taco will be more United States based as opposed to the old Taco Bell which is more Mexican based. The new US Taco will not sell burritos at all. Too bad for them because I LOVE the smothered burrito. YUM YUM. Instead, US Taco will sell about 10 kinds of premium tacos for $4.00 each. For example, a lobster taco, spicy thick cut fries, "Winner Winner" taco which is Southern fried chicken with South of the Border gravy sauce, and they will serve milk shakes, some infused with alcohol in them (a la John Steinbeck). Hmmm, I don't think I would want a spiked shake. If you are going to serve alcohol, then I think you should serve margaritas! I don't like shakes and tacos. I LOVE tacos and margaritas!!! Oh well, right now, the only US Taco will be opening in Huntington Beach California near the Taco Bell Headquarters offices. Sigh. I'll just keep going to the old Taco Bell and getting my smothered chicken burrito. YUM YUM!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment