Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Elderly Minnesota Man Kills 2 Teens Who Broke Into His House On Thanksgiving Day 2012

This is some bullshit! I wish I could be on this guy's jury. He would be acquitted!!! On Thanksgiving Day 2012 65yr old Byron Smith was chilling in his basement when he heard a window break upstairs. A few mins later a strange man came walking down his basement stairs. Byron shot him twice in the chest and then a 3rd time in the face killing him. That strange man turned out to be 17 yr old Nick Brady. Then a couple of mins later a strange woman came walking down those same stairs calling for Nick, Byron shot her several times also killing her. Turns out she was Nick's 18 yr old cousin, Haile Kifer. Byron, a retired security engineer for the US State Dept, didn't call the police that day. He waited until the next day and then he didn't call himself but he asked his neighbor to call for him. The prosecutor claims that Byron layed in wait for the teens to break into his house and then shot them in cold blood. But I say that is bullshit, for him to lay in wait, he would have had to know before hand that the teens were planning on breaking into his house. And I am not giving these 2 teen credit for being young either. How many times have we seen teens attacking adults on cell phone videos? Too many! I say Byron had every right to arm himself and to sit any where in his house and he also had the right to kill anyone foolish enough to break into his house. Byron has a right to protect himself from burglars. Byron didn't know if they had a knife or a gun or a baseball bat, or etc. They could have been armed and him being a senior citizen, has a RIGHT to protect him himself and his property. Byron's house had been broken into before, but the article didn't say how many times. I say once is enough. I think the prosecutor is overreaching. Byron is the KING of his castle and anyone breaching that better watch out! I am the same way, if you break in to my apt, you better watch your back! I have weapons hidden all over my apt and I will use them. I am not going to make you coffee and ask you what the purpose of your visit is? I'm going to fuck you up and ask questions later. And if I fuck you up, I will call the po-po on the same day. LOL In my opinion, these 2 teens would still be alive had they not broken into that house on that day. Maybe they should have made sure that Byron was out of town. Or better yet, don't break into anyone's house at all and then you wont get shot. DUH!!!! Have you ever seen one of those signs that reads, "Forget Fido, you better watch out for the Owner!!!". That's Byron and that is me!!! A word to wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment