Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

RHOA Scammed Fans With the Fake Death of Velvet!!!

That's right folks, we have been scammed by Bravo and Kenya Moore, for ratings! If this is really true Andy Cohen you better watch your back dude! According to TMZ, Velvet is NOT dead and the whole thing was a scam to grab higher ratings. Killing a dog on this show, really? This show is NOT about dogs and Velvet was NOT the "star" of the show. Who ever thought this up is a complete MORON! I was just telling my friend Gladys that Kenya was overly dramatic about the death of this dog. And how I felt like she was a bad dog parent for allowing her dog to be out in a yard where she could escape and get eaten. Well, according to TMZ Velvet is now with Kenya's friend Brandon. Oooohhhh this really burns my britches! I'm going to send Kenya some nasty tweets tomorrow. I am not looking forward to tomorrows episode with that fake as funeral. Damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment