Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Condragulations to Bianca Del Rio, Season 6 Winner of Ru Paul's Drag Race

Yeah! I am so happy to share with you that Bianca Del Rio was crowned Season 6 Winner of Ru Paul's Drag Race! She really deserved to win it. That bitch is one funny ass bitch! And when they played the snatch game and she impersonated Judge Judy! OMG I almost busted a gut laughing so hard. Even Judge Judy loved her performance. Hopefully her drag show will come to Sacramento and I can see her live and in person. Bianca lives in NYC but I think she should move to LA and go into acting and being a standup comedian. That bitch has mad skills!!! hahahaha Whatever you do after your reign as Next Drag Superstar, I wish you all the best. And I sure hope I see you turn up one of my many favorite TV shows like Jinx Monsoon. Jinx was on an episode of Blue Bloods this season. Speaking of Jinx, gurl, you green strapless ball gown with the the hoop skirt was EVERYTHING! You looked really gorgeous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment