Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

More Aftermath From the Altercation Between Jay Z and Solange Knowles...Solange has Deleted Almost All of the Pics of Her Sister Beyonce From Instagram

Wow! This story is getting more and more interesting. Now that the video of the vicious attack on Jay Z by his sister in law Solange has aired on TMZ and other news outlets. Solange has removed almost every single picture of her sister Beyonce from her Instagram account. And yesterday, Beyonce posted a prayer about putting her relationships into God's hands and praying for those closest to her on her Instagram. Hmmm, sounds like I was right about part of the fight. I was telling my cousin, that I found it odd that Beyonce didn't jump in between Solange and her hubby. And it was just weird that she stood by didn't take sides. Look, even if my man did something wrong, I am not going to stand by and let anyone beat on him, relative or not. Unless he punches you first, you are not gonna just beat up on my man. PERIOD! So why did Beyonce just let her sister swing on her hubby? Somebody better talk real soon, damnit!!! I know it must be juicy!!! Damn, I wish someone else had been in the elevator with them when the fight happened. But I wonder if anyone was just outside of it, b4 they entered the elevator? Because clearly something had happened just prior to them entering the elevator. Words were exchanged or something. I still think Jay Z dissed her ugly ass dress. You know some women will fight you if you talk bad about their fashion sense. I know I was thinking, Solange's stylist must hate her because he/she allowed her to walk out of the house looking like a Halloween reject. Solange's dress for the Met Gala was so ugly and ill fitting that it looked like she ripped down some ugly ass drapes from an old haunted mansion and whipped up that dress in a dark dungeon without any mirrors. hahahaha Hey Solange, instead of beating up Jay Z, you should be beating up your stylist!!! Because your stylist HATES you gurl!!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment