Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New Details Emerge About What Set Solange Off on Jay Z in the Elevator..........Yeah!!!

According to Wendy Williams and Brian Balthazar from Aol, Solange went off on Jay Z because he was flirting with chicks, one of them being Rachel Roy at the Met Gala and the after party in front of his wife, Beyonce. Apparently Solange took complete offense to the disrespectful behavior. Why do some men like to do that? I used to date a guy, named MG and we were at the Castro Street Fair in SF one year and at one point this cute older daddy type walks up to him and they start kissing right in front of me while MG is holding my hand. I got mad of course and tried to pull away, but MG had me in a death grip. So when they are done, the cute older daddy starts kissing me too. They were 2 sluts and I was just slumming. hahahaha Hey if you cant beat them join them right? hahahaha Anyway, I guess this is why in that public statement that was released last week, Jay Z and Solange both took responsibility for their actions. I bet Jay wont be flirting with no more bitches in front of Solange. hahahaha And that totally explains why Beyonce just stood there and let Solange attack Jay Z because she was mad at him too. Hey Solange, I want you to fight all of my battles too. You got a mean right hook gurl. hahahaha

Yeah! I'm so happy we finally know what happened. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment