Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Indulgence Burger in NYC Costs $250.00 and Requires 24 hrs Notice to Make

They say a fool and his money are soon parted. Well, I say, anyone ordering this burger more than a fool, but a complete IDIOT!!! You don't even get any cheese on this burger and they want to charge you a house note's ransom for it! LOL Chef Nok at Beer and Buns in Manhattan invented this Indulgence Burger and he swears it is the best thing around. (rolls eyes, yeah sure it is.) It contains a Kobe beef patty, pancetta, caviar mayonnaise, foie gras slice, heirloom tomato slices, an addition spoon of Beluga Caviar, and black truffle shavings. Chef Nok insists that the burger must be served rare or medium rare. Yuck! I like my burgers well done thank you very much!!! Man I could spend $250.00 on a month's worth of groceries!!! So I would NEVER waste it on just one lonely cheese less burger. I can get a really good cheese less burger at Jack in the Box for $1.99...love them Jumbo Jacks! hahaahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment