Search This Blog

Monday, May 5, 2014

RHOA Season 6 Reunion Part 3 Review

Thank God it is finally over with. I don't think I could sit through another minute of this hot mess of a reunion show. All of the bickering and lies and complete bullshit. I think I might be done with this show. I know that I am done with Nene Leakes. Andy Cohen asked her for an apology for the homophobic comments she made against Brandon after the couples fight. And Nene gave a very dry, flippant apology that was NOT sincere in the least bit. So FUCK YOU Nene. Wendy Williams was right, it's time for your sorry ass to go. You are just a mean, gigantic ego, no dancing ghetto ass trampy fat assed biatch! We made you ho! The gays loved you and supported you and you turned on us and now you wont apologize! So FUCK YOU!
The beginning of this 90 min installment went as usual, all of the mean bitches jabbing at each other and bickering. Then Andy brought out Apollo Nida, husband to Phaedra Parks and he read Kenya Moore the whore. He told her that she better hope he doesn't go to prison because if he does she will no longer have a story line. Ooooohhh SNAP! So true!!! He went on to tell her that she needs to pay him because he makes her relevant. hahahaha Then Andy brought out the other men from the show, Todd, Peter and Greg. Peter was wearing a pastel peach colored suit and looked very nice. And he shocked every one by producing a peach and asking Andy where's the one from the show? Then he takes a big bite of the one he brought and it was pretty funny. He kind of is, the 7th housewife. hahahaha There was nothing going on with the men and they didn't stay for very long.
Overall, this installment was draining to me. I think 3 episodes is too many. I am kind of just done with them I think. Maybe I will change my mind after the summer break?? Who knows. The show can be entertaining and I enjoy their trips sometimes, like Africa 2 yrs ago was amazing. I never knew South Africa could be so beautiful and accommodating. And Savannah Georgia is also very beautiful. These are 2 places that I would really like to visit after seeing them on the show. And I love some of the fashions that the cast wear on the show and in the confessionals. I really love the confessionals!!! The "ladies' are usually dressed to the nines and their faces are beat to the Gods and they read each other for filth!!! hahahaha Too bad we cant just have an entire show on the confessionals!!! hahahahaha Sigh, I will decide at a later date if I am done for good with this show. Maybe if they fire some of the mean bitches and hire some more entertaining ones then I will continue to watch when season 7 returns next time??? C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment