Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Actor Charlie Sheen Stops HIV Meds and Seeks Treatment in Mexico!!!....BIG Mistake!!!!


Charlie Sheen Quits HIV Meds: ‘I Was Born Dead’

Actor Charlie Sheen has stopped taking all of his HIV meds, we call that taking a "drug holiday" and he is now seeking alternative treatment in Mexico with some quack named Dr. Sam Chachoua (who is not licensed to practice in the United States). Charlie made this announcement when he appeared on the Dr. Oz show the other day. Charlie was having his viral load tested weekly, that's too often. And he had been undectable for quit some time. However, since stopping his "drug cocktail", his virus is no longer in abatement and it is replicating again. So now he is detectable. He didn't say how much, but just the fact that his virus is detectable is bad. The more virus you have in your blood, the more chances it has to infect healthy cells and destroy them. If, I, were Charlie, I would go back on my "drug cocktail" immediately!!!!!! I wonder what his T-cell count is, too? Charlie is only 4 yrs in, I am 20 yrs 4 months in. I am undetectable, thank God. I cant go on "drug holidays", my virus is very strong and if I stop my meds, it will put me in the hospital within a week. There is NOT a miracle cure in Mexico or anywhere else. IF, it was, I would be where ever it was begging, burrowing, or stealing it!!! Charlie is grasping at straws. What he needs to do is talk to a professional, go back on his "cocktail" and start doing his bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment