Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

Is Jaden Smith Just a Transvestite or is He Gay?





Okay, normally children are off limits to me, but I just cant let this one go without commenting!!! Jaden Smith the 17 yr old son of Will and Jada Smith has been hired to be the new face of Louis Vitton SS16 Womenswear Campaign. Jaden likes to wear women's clothes and that by definition makes him a transvestite! He claims that he likes to wear "drapery" garments. Really gurl? Are you going to start rolling your hair at night and tying it up in a silk scarf too? I'm just saying? And when do you start wearing heels? I just wonder how much Louis Vitton is going to pay him? I've been know to wear a dress or 2 in my past (my friends and I used to dress in drag for Halloween every year. hahaha)

“I’m just expressing how I feel inside, which is really no particular way because everyday it changes how I feel about the world and myself, but I like wearing super drapey things so I can feel as though I’m a super hero, but don’t have to necessarily wear super hero costumes everyday,”

Below is one of the first pics from the campaign, photographed by Bruce Weber. What do you think? I think his lipstick is too pink? And Jaden desperately needs to eat a sandwich or two!!! Damyum boy, you are HELL of skinny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment