Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

Actress Anne Hathaway Expecting Her First Child!!!





Wow, this is shocking. Did you know that Anne Hathaway was pregnant? I didn't either. And she is VERY pregnant, looks at least 7 or 8 months!!! So the news broke that she was expecting and she decided to take the bull by the horns and post a picture of herself in a bikini. Good Job!!! hahaha

“Happy 2016 to my beautiful Instafriends!” Hathaway captioned thebeachside shot, which she posted on Monday. “So, posting a bikini pic is a little out of character for me, but just now while I was at the beach I noticed I was being photographed. I figure if this kind of photo is going to be out in the world it should at least be an image that makes me happy (and be one that was taken with my consent. And with a filter :).”
The Intern actress, 33, ended her post by writing, “Wishing you love, light and blessings for the year ahead! Annie.”

No comments:

Post a Comment