Search This Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Retired Singer Phil Collins Moves Back to USA and Reconciles With 3rd Ex-wife 6 Yrs After Divorcing!!!


image

Hey do you remember former singer Phil Collins? He used to be a drummer in a band and then he went solo and had a pretty good career. Well, is now retired and living in Miami with his 3rd ex wife that he reconciled with, Orianne. Phil and Orianne divorced in 2008 after 12 yrs together. At that time he paid her $25 million USD in the divorce settlement, which was the highest ever paid in a divorce in Great Britain. Heather Mills received L24.3 million (British Pounds ) from Sir Paul McCartney.

Phil had been living in Switzerland with his 2 sons (Matthew and Nicolas), but then they moved back to the United States to be with their mother(Orianne) who is paralysed from Brown-Sequard Syndrome. Phil is having his own health problems due to alcoholism, but he is back on the wagon again. (for 3 yrs so far).

“I’d wake up, turn the TV on and have a glass of wine. You look up at the end of the day and you’ve knocked off a couple of bottles - and you’re still sober!
“I spent way too much time horizontal. It started to be bad for my body. I almost died. My organs were beginning to shut down. But I’m all right now.” Wow, I know exactly how you feel. I had a bad reaction to some medication back in Nov 2015 and ended up in the hospital for 5 days after my kidneys up and stopped working the Sunday prior to Thanksgiving. Thank God the doctors were able to get my kidneys working again. But I had to have dialysis twice.
Good luck to Phil and Orianne, I hope things work out this time. Below is a picture of them back when they were married.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment