Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

Actor Colton Haynes is Too Pretty to Be Straight!!!



Actor Colton Haynes ( I dont know who he is either. He appears on Arrow. That's one of the CW shows. hahahaha) is too pretty to be straight! (In my opinion!!!)hahahaha Anyway, some people were trying to "out" him and his "secret gay past".

The Arrow star took to social media on Saturday to address a comment a user on Tumblr had written upon discovering Haynes' "secret gay past."


"When I found out Colton Haynes had a secret gay past, I got so excited even though I know it makes absolutely no difference in my life," the original message read. It makes a big difference in my life, we got another HOTTIE on our team and as eye candy, just looking at him brightens my day. So, HOW you doin'? LOL
"Was it a secret?" the 27-year-old actor responded on his own Tumblr, adding, "Let's all just enjoy life & have no regrets." I agree, but Colton, if you are gay, you need to just come out of the closet and say so. That will put an end to all of the hype because NO ONE CARES IF YOU ARE OR NOT!!! What makes this a story is it seems like you are hiding something. Look at Ricky Martin and Neil Patrick Harris, they came out and nothing has changed!!! Girls still swoon over Ricky, Neil is still hosting award shows and working on Broadway. Trust me, if you come out, you will feel so much better. No more hiding and lying. So get that monkey off your back and shame the Devil and tell the truth, gurl!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment