Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2016

Mariah Carey and Billionaire Fiance Rent Lavish Mansion for $250,000.00 Per Month!!!







Wow, how subtle. NOT!!! This is just ridiculous! Mariah Carey and her billionaire fiance, James Packer have rented an 18,000 sqr ft mansion in a gated community in Calabasas California called The Oaks. And they are paying, well I bet, its James, who is paying the $250,000.00 monthly rent. That's $3 million a year if you do the math. And I have, hahahaha. The house reportedly has a gym, a movie theater, a sauna and all of the stones on the outside of the house were imported from Italy. Big whoop! If I were a billionaire, I would NEVER rent a home, I would just buy it or have it they home built. The couple has the option to buy it too, I guess if they like it.

James is reportedly worth $3.5 billion dollars and Mariah has a net worth of $525 million dollars. And last week when James proposed to Mariah, he gave her a 35 Karat diamond and platinum ring that reportedly cost $7.5 million dollars. So what's a few hundred thousand for a rental when your cash is stacked like his is. hahahaha But I say, it is wasteful and ostentatious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment