Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2016

Lays Announces New Chip Contest, The Flavor Swap!!!


image

Okay leave it to Lays to come up with an awesome and innovative contest. The Flavor Swap. Lays is taking 4 chips in 4 categories and putting them up head to head an oldie versus a newbie! The 4 categories are Heat, Cheese, Barbque and Spice. Mmmmm, I love all 4!!! hahahaha

In the Heat category, we have oldie Flamin Hot vs. newbie Fiery Roasted Habanero. In the Cheese category, we have oldie Cheddar and Sour Cream vs. newbie Smoked Gouda and Chive. In the Barbque category, we have oldie Honey BBQ vs. Korean BBQ. and finally in the Spices category we have oldie Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper vs. newbie Olive Oil and Herbs. My mouth is watering so bad, I need a towel, just thinking about all of these flavors. All 8 flavors will be in stores around the country by the time the contest starts and I am buying all 4 new flavors! $1,000.00 will be given away daily during the contest and the grand prize is $250,000.00. Each time you vote, that is 1 entry into the contest. Voting is done by visiting their website, to be named at the start of the contest. I think I am going to LOVE the Korean BBQ one. I've only had the real thing 1 time but I loved it, so I am really looking forward to this new flavor. And I love smoked Gouda cheese so I think I will like this one too. And I LOVE hot and spicy things so I think the fiery roasted Habanero is gonna light my taste buds on fire. hahahaha

Thank you Lays!!!! I am really looking forward to this year's flavor contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment