Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Kanye West and Whiz Khalifa Engage in Twitter Feud!!! Wow, Really?....Plus Amber Rose Outs Kanye!!!!






Okay this is just stupid. Real men don't tweet verbiage at each other, REAL MEN settle arguments with their fists on street corners or in bars!!! Only bitches and Queens have twitter fights!!! hahahaha

So this is what happened. Kanye is releasing his 8th studio album next month and at first he was going to call it Swish. (Rolls eyes, ok gurl.) But then he decided to change the name of the album to Wave and he tweeted about it. Well Whiz Khalifa saw it and he tweeted to Kanye, "Please don't take the Wave", and "Max B is the wavy one. He created the wave. There is no wave without him" and also, "I'm a wavy baby for sure and I'm not having it"and "He's the reason I sing on all of my songs. That's the wave, if there's nothing wit that sound ITS NOT WAVY".  But what got Kanye so mad was the following tweet, "Hit this KK and become yourself". Kanye thought Wiz was dissing his wife Kim Kardashian, so Kanye lit into Wiz.

Kanye tweeted, "Like, oh that's Ye and I can put his wife's initials on my twitter @wizkhalifa" and Wiz responded "KK is weed fool. Reasons why you are not wavy Go bacc to Swish." and, "I been smashed the idea of that album even existing. I got joints to roll @kanyewest". Kanye tweeted "work hard play hard" and some other boring tweets then he went all in on Wiz with "4th you let a stripper trap you" and "5th I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 yrs" and "6th dont ever come out of the side of your neck at me" and "7th I am your OG and I will be respected as such" blah blah Kanye went on with more boring stuff if you want to read all of them google them because he deleted them later on.




Then Amber Rose jumped into the fray and she goes all in with both barrels blazin'!!!! Amber tweets, "awww @kanyewest are you mad that I am not around to play in ur asshole #fingersinthebootyassbitch". Say what now? Are you serious? Amber did you really used to stick your fingers into Kanye's ass? Well that makes him an undercover. DING!!! Then she tweeted, "LOL @kanyewest now you wanna go and delete ur tweets cause Muva has arrived? #twitterfingers #UrgettingbodiedbyastripperNigga".  Kanye then tweeted that he was gonna take all of those down because of positive blessings blah blah blah. hahahaha That was a bitch ass move too. Say it Like You Mean It (SILUMI)!!! Whew!!! dont you just love it when rich people fight? LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment