Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Transgendered Actress Alexis Arquette Outs Will Smith!!!


Will Smith’s Ex Wife On Rumors Will Is Gay: ‘He Was Straight In 1992, And He’s Straight In 2016′


OMG! Are you sitting down? Transgendered actress Alexis Arquette outs actor Will Smith. According to Alexis, the real reason why Will's first marriage broke up is because his first wife, Sheree caught him in bed with a man. Ex wife, Sheree denies this. Sheree claims that the real reason her marriage to Will Smith broke up is because they were too young. Sheree and Will were only married for 3 yrs. Now I have not heard this rumor b4. I have heard rumors about Jada Pinkett Smith, but if her rumor is true, I don't care if she's a lesbian or not. hahahaha I don't really care if Will is gay or not. But it would explain so much.  I remember years ago, when I kept hearing rumors that Rock Hudson was gay. And I didn't believe it then, but now when I watch McMillan and Wife, there were so many clues that just scream it!!! hahahaha The same clues that I see sometimes when I watch Fresh Prince of Bel Air. hahahaha The way one holds a cigarette, they way you hold a glass, the way you walk, when you sit down, do you cross your legs at the knees or at the ankles, the way you move your hands when you talk, etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment