Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Empire Star, Tasha Smith Bamboozled By Fraud-Ation Hubby!!!




OOOOHHHH child are you sitting down? Do you remember how tore up Tasha Smith's character was on the last episode of Empire. All cracked out!!! Well, maybe she wasn't acting. According to Wendy Williams ( don't judge, I have many sources!!! hahaha) Tasha's marriage of 5 yrs was annulled to Rory "Keith" Douglas for the following reasons; he has several names, he has 2 social security numbers, he hasn't paid federal taxes in 10yrs, he has secret children that she didn't know about, and he has 5 ex wives!!!  WTF!!!! I sure hope that she has a prenup with this jerk!!! Ladies!!! Ladies!!!! Ladies!!!! Please stop being so in love that you do not handle your business!!! That's one thing I LOVE about Kandi Burruss, when she was about to marry Todd and he was hemming and hawing about signing the prenup. She stuck to her guns and said the marriage would not take place without the prenup. Ladies, NEVER love a man more than you love yourself! Trust me, the first time you do, then you will get scammed!!!! I bet Tasha is kicking herself now.

I sure hope that Tasha takes Wendy up on her offer to go on the show and tell all. It's always best when it comes from the horses mouth, right? hahaha Dayum, gurl. I really feel bad for you. Let me know if you wanna get a drink and put on Anita Baker and cry it out. I make a mean Strawberry Margarita!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment