Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Aguilera's Thunder Thighs Are A Thing of the Past!

You know they say the best revenge is living well. Well Christina Aguilera is a prime example of that today. So all of you haters that were drinking the hateraide and trash talking her when she was on the Voice last season. It's BLOP in your face now! Christina showed up to Time's 100 gala this week looking like a million dollars. She has lost a good 30 lbs or so. She was wearing a black spaghetti strapped cutout gown by Victoria Beckham, Christian Louboutin heels and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. And she must have fired the tired old drag queen that used to apply her makeup because she was fresh faced and beautiful that day. hahahaha (Sorry that was a read, but I just couldn't help myself. hahahaha) I just love me some Christina, she has one of the BEST voices of all time. And I am 50yrs old, so I know what I am talking about. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment