Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Dennis Rodman Fired From Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

I am so mad, I could just spit! LOL Trace Atkins is a low down dirty dog! I think he set Dennis Rodman up. It was Traces' job to come up with the copy and work with the Graphic Artist to make the 2 posters for the challenge. Oh, yes the Challenge was to come up with advertorial for Melania Trump's new skin care line. So each team came up with a slogan and concept for the line. The problem with Dennis's team is he trusted his teammates to have his back and make sure everything was spelled correctly. I mean honestly, how hard is it to run spell check b4 you print out your work? I use spell check on my blog every day! DUH! So I think Trace purposefully misspelled Melania's name on one of the posters knowing that Dennis is not a detailed type guy. Dennis was doing so well this season. He was present and he was working hard on each task. And MOST of all he is sober! Poor Dennis. Come here and let me pull that machete out of your back! Damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment